Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Other pre-ban purchases

Huckleberry Finn

Other than guns...what other kind of firearm components are you considering?

Just ordered 2 banana 30 round clips for my Remington 597...never gonna be able to buy those again.

What about tactical stocks? Any advice? I'm thinking about getting a Remington ShurShot stock to have for my 870. Probably wouldn't put it on, but maybe for the next gun...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've been looking for magazines for my xdm 9mm. Found a few online, but most of them are sold out. Looks like I will be driving back up to OVT in Nelsonville and buying what they have in stock. I'd like to find a few of the 13rd mags for it, but those have been harder to find than the 19rd mags...

Huckleberry Finn

Id like to pick up a siaga shotgun..

You've been watching too many videos of that Russian kid...

Cabela's had my .22 magazines for $25. Nazech had them for $15...bought three and with the shipping it was a $6 difference. We'll take it.

Looking for M&P 9mm mags for dad but they are all sold out online

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The remington shur shot stocks have a nice feel, but IMO they're a little bulky. For a sit-and-wait hunting approach I wouldn't mind one... but not for a run-and-gun approach. If I were converting my 870 to a tactical stock I'd probably pick up a Blackhawk Knoxx SpecialOps collapsible stock. Pricey, but less bulky and more versatile than the Remington shur shots.

Last edited: