Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Checked the mail today

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
The wife checked the mail today and handed me a card that came in the mail, I opened it thinking it was a christmas card or such and when I read it I was speechless, It was a get well card from the guys and gals here at TOO and a bass pro shops gift card for my upcoming hip replacement surgery!! Guys I am speechless!!! I cannot express my thanks enough, this means the world to me that that people would think enough of me to do this, this is what TOO is all about, not only a great forum but a bunch of great folks!!! Some of you guys I have met and some I have not but will in the future and whether I have met ya or not I think of everyone here at TOO as my extended family!! Once again guys, thank you so very much and Merry Christmas to all!!!! I will keep everyone updated on my surgery and recovery as I will be on TOO alot!!! once again thanks!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Merry Christmas Tad. I hope your surgery goes good and by the start of next season you will be right out the door on opening day with the rest of us.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Might be able to find some books or DVDs to keep you occupied during your recovery at the Bass Pro.

Speedy recovery and Merry Christmas!