Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You wanna be pissed

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I did and im beside myself. That was the most pathetic piece of professionalism i have ever seen. Notice they sent a tea totalling brit to discuss AMERICAN politics. Shit they should have asked iran and the taliban for input.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I did and im beside myself. That was the most pathetic piece of professionalism i have ever seen. Notice they sent a tea totalling brit to discuss AMERICAN politics. Shit they should have asked iran and the taliban for input.

While watching this I had the vision of my hands around his throat and squeezing the bloody shit right out of him...... rotflmao I've been to England a lot over the years and these types or the norm...... Sad but true..... He sounds like a pole smoking wussy!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That Brit was rude. He had his mind made up and interrupted every single time his "guest" tried to state his position. If you want to have a talk show where nobody talks but the host, then maybe you shouldn't invite guests onto the show.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Larry should have asked him. So. Explain to me why Churchill was putting ads in American papers and magazines asking for us to mail the british citizens guns while Hitler marched through you cities like he was on a Sunday stroll. How was hitler capable of murdering millions, Stalin murdering millions, and general Mao murdering millions of innocent civilians. And how is it that we as a brand new colony kicked your royal British ass when you were the largest most well equipped military in the world.

While watching this I had the vision of my hands around his throat and squeezing the bloody shit right out of him...... rotflmao I've been to England a lot over the years and these types or the norm...... Sad but true..... He sounds like a pole smoking wussy!!!!!

That is my experience whenever I meet our French and British friends. I get along great with the Australian maintainers that come McChord AFB to learn how to work on the C-17. The Australians love when we take them to a good buffet restaurant. Food is expensive in Australian and the proportions are small. I think most of their food it tastes bland or is just horrible tasting. We also take them shooting. Most of them (RAAF) enjoyed shooting before their government banned semi auto rifles and handguns. They are always greatful when we let them go shoot ours.

Joe, no German soldier ever marched threw any British city, other than that you are right.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That is my experience whenever I meet our French and British friends. I get along great with the Australian maintainers that come McChord AFB to learn how to work on the C-17. The Australians love when we take them to a good buffet restaurant. Food is expensive in Australian and the proportions are small. I think most of their food it tastes bland or is just horrible tasting. We also take them shooting. Most of them (RAAF) enjoyed shooting before their government banned semi auto rifles and handguns. They are always greatful when we let them go shoot ours.

Joe, no German soldier ever marched threw any British city, other than that you are right.

My experience with Brits/Germans/French..... The older generation (their greatest generation like ours) is appreciative of what the USA had accomplished for them... The younger generation (like ours) could give two shits what we had done for them since we aren't doing anything (in their eyes) for them now..... Sad but true... Oh and the Aussies are a blast too party with!!!!!! :smiley_clap:

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
pretty obvious he thinks his chit don't stink....thinks his opinion should be everyone's opinion....way to stick to the facts and not lose your temper Larry...that a boy!