Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual Ohio Valley Mud Run

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I thought some people showed an intrest in the Warrior Run in Logan last year and this is right in Jesse's and my backyard so I thought Id throw it out there and see if their was any intrest. I will more than likely do it and if anyone else is interested then maybe we could run it as a team. This would make for a great time and after all its for fun more than anything.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Interesting..... I'll have too think about that one.... If I did do it. I'd probably go around a lot of them... Don't want too damage myself before my fitness test...... rotflmao

Keep us updated as it gets closer, maybe we can get some of us together and then drink beer afterwards..... :smiley_adfundum:

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Kids can do it also, so I was thinking we could include kids and all. Never know we could make a great weekend meet and great out of this TOO.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Just thought I'd throw this back up to see if anyone has given it anymore thought. I signed up a couple of weeks ago for a start time of 8:45am.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Today I put another item to rest from my bucket list, this was a really fun time. It's actually better than a regular 5k, the obstacles made it a lot more fun.