Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Will it ever end? Shootings

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Praying for Connecticut families.

What needs to be done to prevent these shootings? Security everywhere? Something needs to be done, and I am out of answers.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So, so sad. It's horrible for the kids and families affected by this. It can and may very well impact out gun rights. Buy them up now fellas.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I wish your system was more "eye for eye"

They catch the second guy drag him behind a truck till death, that way maybe the next crazy asshole will think, hmm that doesnt seem to fun.

I agree Cotty I have always said that, and I think it would be a great idea to have teachers carry, atleast a few in each school could be certified. IDK I am just sick about this happening.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wish your system was more "eye for eye"

They catch the second guy drag him behind a truck till death, that way maybe the next crazy asshole will think, hmm that doesnt seem to fun.

I agree Cotty I have always said that, and I think it would be a great idea to have teachers carry, atleast a few in each school could be certified. IDK I am just sick about this happening.

This whole situation makes me want to puke. Schools are supposed to be the safest place for a kid and yet this contiuously happens.

This second gunman will be caught and live in jail for 75 years. Fucking bullshit! Fry his ass!!!

Our current, outdated, high school requires kids to go from building to building to switch classes. that means doors to the building remain unlocked. It's a ticking time bomb there.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
As my dad has always said "fry him, and put it on my electric bill"

I agree, I want to puke, and honestly it is to the point now, I say FUCK CCW laws. I am just about to conceal really well and carry everywhere legal or not.

I would hate to be "following the law" when people who break the law can so easily take your life. This will come back to "they were bullied" that is bullshit, everyone gets bullied, dont be a sis, and deal with it.

A lot of our grandfathers had very hard lives, you didnt see them going on mass killing sprees. Maybe drank to much or smoked to much, etc but they dealt with their problems a whole lot differently.

I am not sure there is hope for this generation or this world.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
How in God's name could anybody kill an innocent child? It's just unbelievable to me, and makes me sick. I hope the second person is caught, alive, and finds himself on a slow moving and painful path to hell.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
The reports that I am hearing are saying that most of the children dead are kindergarteners. I just want to throw up.

Watch what happens............the shooter will be named over and over again, and everyone will try and "guess" why he did it, such as being bullied, etc. BULLSHIT.

The news needs to stop this. When a POS does this, that's exactly what should be announced........... "The POS shooter is dead, no more details on him." Period, plain and simple.

The next low life that decides to take out innocent people sees it as a way of being "infamous" and his 15 f*cking minutes of fame. If the shooters were only ever identified as being a POS and nothing else mentioned, that would take away some of the sick-glorifying in others minds and that would stop some of the copy-cat stuff.

And yes, teachers should be allowed to carry, but instead, they will just try and crack down on our gun rights even more.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm with Cotty, Teachers and Admins should be able to carry plain and simple. As well as legal CCW holders on college campuses. This makes me absolutely sick.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can not fathom what would make any one take a gun, knife, ball bat, and kill that many people, let alone that many children. Until and unless we the peole arm ourselves against this kind of madness it will not end. One or two "TRAINED" peope can prevent this madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigpess51

Findlay
What a weak ass coward. I wish he would have just blew himself up before hurting these poor children. I can't imagine the pain these parents and families are going through. It is pure evil. Arm the public, it is the only way to help protect the innocent. Taking away guns helps nobody, when did a criminal ever follow the laws anyways?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's easy too pick on the weak and innocent, the fuggin coward is POS and should have just ended his own life and not involved innocent children..... Just can't comprehend the thought process that these types use......

Like someone stated, they should never publish the assholes name that does this..... They get too much press time and that's probably why they do it....