Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Floor Mats

Huckleberry Finn

Silly, but this is driving the crap out of me...

I can't find a good pair of floor mats for my car. With working the clutch or whatever, they always bunch up and slide forward. I've gotten the $30 walmart ones and the $40 michilan ones...about to rhino line the bottom of it (who would do that?)....

Thoughts?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Weathertech floor mats kick ass. They are custom made for every make/model of vehicle. A bit pricey, but they're worth it. I think you can order them through most Autozone stores, too.

Huckleberry Finn

Have you been to jcrew or justice to see what they have?:eek::D:D

Couldn't afford the ones at LL Bean or Banana Republic, so I tried Eddie Bauer...

Geesh man, just cause it's a lesbian car and I'm wearing dark jeans doesn't mean I'm shopping at JCrew (their boxers are the cat's ass tho)

Huckleberry Finn

Oh, Cabela's sells these too...thanks Jim and Willy

Just a little pricey!? $100 is a chunk of change! But I guess I've already wasted almost that much...damn it...

Where's the spray bed liners...

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
velcro the fuggers.
if its all carpet, just buy some strips of velcro and peel and stick the hook side to the bottom of the floor mat.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
velcro the fuggers.
if its all carpet, just buy some strips of velcro and peel and stick the hook side to the bottom of the floor mat.

Spoken are the words of wisdom. I like it!

I would recommend Husky but I don't think they make them for a Prius.

Huckleberry Finn

Why am I picturing Rainbow Floormats?

Did you forget that quickly? This is a deer haulin, awd, gas-savin machine!
buck on subaru.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Silly, but this is driving the crap out of me...

I can't find a good pair of floor mats for my car. With working the clutch or whatever, they always bunch up and slide forward. I've gotten the $30 walmart ones and the $40 michilan ones...about to rhino line the bottom of it (who would do that?)....

Thoughts?

Only a hick from Mississippi would do some hillbilly crap like that. Lol.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh, Cabela's sells these too...thanks Jim and Willy

Just a little pricey!? $100 is a chunk of change! But I guess I've already wasted almost that much...damn it...

Where's the spray bed liners...

Yep, pricey... but they're a lifetime floor mat. Think about it... 100 bucks is only like 3 sets of the cheapies from Walmart.