Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ya never know...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
The tough thing about hunting a property that others also have permission on is that you never really know the extent that they go to in order to be successful. I generally scout year round, shed hunt in the spring, maintain a few mineral sites, start running my camera in the summer, rotate my stands, have different entry and exit routes depending on circumstances, do my best to remain scent free, yada, yada, yada...

Then you catch a picture like this....

I don't know the person, and haven't run into him while hunting. As long as he's got his permission slip signed, he's got every right to do what he's doing. I'm sure he's a great guy that enjoys deer hunting just as much as the next. It just kinda makes you wonder though.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The tough thing about hunting a property that others also have permission on is that you never really know the extent that they go to in order to be successful. I generally scout year round, shed hunt in the spring, maintain a few mineral sites, start running my camera in the summer, rotate my stands, have different entry and exit routes depending on circumstances, do my best to remain scent free, yada, yada, yada...

Then you catch a picture like this....

I don't know the person, and haven't run into him while hunting. As long as he's got his permission slip signed, he's got every right to do what he's doing. I'm sure he's a great guy that enjoys deer hunting just as much as the next. It just kinda makes you wonder though.....

Hey look! Crossbow Bob... :smiley_crocodile: