Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Amish Mafia?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
95% fake haha who shoots a slug through a car window?

did you just see the guy open a barn door, and hop in his Cadillac?

The one guy acts so tough, Im pretty sure he would get his ass kicked by about 90 percent of people he tried to confront.

Huckleberry Finn

Watchin the preview online...

Just remember that these idiots aren't anywhere as near conservative as they say they are, compared to the ones out here...the ones here left bc they are too liberal...

Oh, and I can't stand the amish

Diablo54

Outside
did you just see the guy open a barn door, and hop in his Cadillac?

The one guy acts so tough, Im pretty sure he would get his ass kicked by about 90 percent of people he tried to confront.

It was a Mercedes at the beginning of the show and now it's a Cadillac lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw them today while I was at Lowes. Whole van load in there. I had dropped a bomb and walked away. My foreman walked the other way. It stunk so bad we both almost cried at the stench. Then these amish fellers walked right into it. They turned and looked at us. I was cracking up. I was so proud of myself. If some stinky amish person that wreaks of horse sweat and horse piss gives your fart a second look, well, it was a mighty powerful odor. :smiley_clap:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Watchin the preview online...

Just remember that these idiots aren't anywhere as near conservative as they say they are, compared to the ones out here...the ones here left bc they are too liberal...

Oh, and I can't stand the amish

I'm with ya man. The amish communities here in western Medina Co and northern Wayne Co are WAY more conservative than the commercialized sects in Millersburg, or Lancaster, etc. This show was pretty disappointing... I know it's based on "reenactments," but it was just way too fake and scripted for my taste.

That show is fake. I told an amish man he was gay if he didn't eat a hot dog like a piece of corn on the cob. I told him that another word for hot dog was wiener and wieners are another word for penis. The next thing I know he and 3 of his amish buddies were eating their free hot dogs at the recycling center like an ear of corn. I really dislike most amish.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That show is fake. I told and amish man he was gay if he didn't eat a hot dog like a piece of corn on the cob. I told him that another word for hot dog was wiener and wieners are another word for penis. The next thing I know 3 of his amish buddies and him were eating there hot dogs at the recycling center were eating their hot dogs like an ear of corn. I really dislike most amish.

I couldn't have kept a straight face......... That's TOO Funny!

What kills me is their "Primitive Ways" now include cell phones, weed eaters, chainsaws ect. ect. Even the real ones are phonies.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That show is fake. I told an amish man he was gay if he didn't eat a hot dog like a piece of corn on the cob. I told him that another word for hot dog was wiener and wieners are another word for penis. The next thing I know he and 3 of his amish buddies were eating their free hot dogs at the recycling center like an ear of corn. I really dislike most amish.

Holy shit, you are the master! :smiley_clap::smiley_crocodile:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here at the at the hospital a few years ago, they brought in a mid 20's amish woman who had been ill, but they didn't do anything for her until TOO late. While she was in the intensive care, all sorts of amish came. That whole waiting room smelled like a barn & I'm not kidding. Well, she died. On that day, the amish that came, arrived by van & on the back of the van was this big black cargo box. I thought for sure that's how they were gonna take her home...lol A funeral home from their area did come for her afterwards. I just didn't know what to expect.

Last edited: