Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jimmy Steger....

buckstar25

T-county
Are you flipping serious!!?? How much money does this waffle have!?

I dvr this show just because its on my dream property. It is now high fenced, and turned into a high dollar circus! Man....so funny to here this guy talk about hunting big deer in ohio! Yikes!!! And the dude just said they were in newcomersville!!! I can't take it, too funny!

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yea that dude is a dandy....captain monster trophy whitetail hunter...all his show is about is shooting high fenced deer. Plus he's a doctor and he's always pimping his vitamins...
I watch his show because there are some huge pet deer on there, but the hunting methods are hilarious most of the time....he must be doing something right though to be able to do what he does...i just don't get the whole high fence thing all of the time...once in a while, ok...but go hunt some free range deer and show that too.

buckstar25

T-county
Yeah, "folks, we saw a smokin buck up on the next ridge"! I have driven past that property for 25 years an it was always a dream property. You can see that big ass blind from 77 if you are going south. It's just an awesome property and we always saw deer in the reclaimed fields.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, "folks, we saw a smokin buck up on the next ridge"! I have driven past that property for 25 years an it was always a dream property. You can see that big ass blind from 77 if you are going south. It's just an awesome property and we always saw deer in the reclaimed fields.

Oh, now I know where it is! I made the drive up and down 77 a lot when the wife was at Kent and when I lived up here. That was/is a badass piece of ground!!!

buckstar25

T-county
Yep, looks like a damn miniature model home on stilts??? That's it! The Amish had it before the new owner and I can't remember how many acres went with it but I'm wantin to say 200-250??

The best part is when they show the hunter, intently watching through the scope of a rifle.....then you here dr vitamin, "it's a smokin buck take the shot"