Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Very Cool Christmas gift

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
A friend of mine is giving this gift to his son for christmas

Evidently its an option TN...wow how cool, wish Ohio would do something similar, its a lifetime hunting and fishing license.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I think I'll bring it up at the next ODNR open house...which means it'll possibly take effect by the time my son is in that last category :lol:

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Yep WV does it too. As with everything the price seems to keep going up. I should have bought mine a long time ago. My brother bought it for my nephew when he was little.

Huckleberry Finn

I remember the clerk tellin me how much it costs (probably around the same amount) when I was knee high to a grasshopper in NY...damn that would have been a hell of an investment.

you've got yours, right alphamax?

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I remember the clerk tellin me how much it costs (probably around the same amount) when I was knee high to a grasshopper in NY...damn that would have been a hell of an investment.

you've got yours, right alphamax?

Yeah, I got mine three years ago and let me tell you it was the best money I ever spent. Thank god I got it before I moved to Ohio. Already saved money over the past three years. NY out of state hunting license are ridiculously over priced. Just ask Ryan haha!

Last edited: