Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

thought I would share

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I checked some of my cams this week, and after a very mild gun season at my place. I have noticed all my big bucks have made it, and a new one showed up.

I also had that goofy racked buck show back up after not being on camera since August.

Deer are crazy animals.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As the old forum saying goes...

435760d1332433644-how-do-i-clean-wheat-pennies-useless_without_pics_2.gif.jpg

Lundy

It is always good to check the cams and see your old friends are still around, even better when new friends move in.

I am really looking forward to checking all of my cams this Friday in preperation for my daughter-in-law coming down to hunt the 2 day gun on Saturday and Sunday.

I have 6 cameras out right now that I have not pulled cards on since the day prior to gun season starting. I will get to spend Friday evening in my Athens hotel going through 1000's of pics, and I'm looking forward to every second of it

at1010

*Supporting Member*
IMG_0101.jpgThiese are not the newest but these are the bucks that are still around! There are a few more aswell, but I am still happy with all them surviving gun season.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on all them surviving deer gun. Especially since it was the best hunting weather I've seen during the week of gun law in a very long time! Hehe

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks all, I know my one neighbor isnt hunting. I wont be putting much pressure on my farm during deer gun.

However the guy who shoots deer out of his bathroom window will be blazing I am sure! FUGGER!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Dang sounds like he has it figured out!

hahaha I havent seen it myself, I guess my neighbor said he has a bait pile about 100 yards from his house. I heard a lot of shooting that way during gun season, but IDK if he killed any. Doe numbers seem higher then ever, and so do bucks. I think he might just be a dick.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Wow that 10 pt.!

So if you drive SR 800 south towards barnesville just before you get to Egypt Valley Wildlife area there is a cabin on the left side of the road. One year we (my dad, brother, myself) were driving to Egypt Valley and saw some orange in the woods doing a drive. We drove on down the road a bit and came up to the cabin. There was a person on the porch, one or two further up the hill and there was a doorway in the upper floor that was open with a guy in orange standing in it. We had a good laugh about that one.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Wow that 10 pt.!

So if you drive SR 800 south towards barnesville just before you get to Egypt Valley Wildlife area there is a cabin on the left side of the road. One year we (my dad, brother, myself) were driving to Egypt Valley and saw some orange in the woods doing a drive. We drove on down the road a bit and came up to the cabin. There was a person on the porch, one or two further up the hill and there was a doorway in the upper floor that was open with a guy in orange standing in it. We had a good laugh about that one.

What is sad is I know that area, and I aint to far from there.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Good luck with them! Always a good sight to see after gun week passes. Still have 2 day season and ML to survive for you.

yea this weekend will be the test, but I do not think Muzzy will be a problem. Never even heard a shot within a good distance during Muzzy season.