Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy birthday huck!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Just wanted to take a minute and wish Huck a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day buddy! :smiley_adfundum: :smiley_bestwishes:

I want to know why RD got up at 0149 to wish huck a happy birthday. You lonely or something? Dang sicko or you work graves on the rig haha.lol

Happy birthday huck. I hope you either make it out in the woods or you get to spend the time with your family or girlfriend. If you can make all three happen that would be one heck of a birthday bro.

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I want to know why RD got up at 0149 to wish huck a happy birthday. You lonely or something? Dang sicko or you work graves on the rig haha.lol

Happy birthday huck. I hope you either make it out in the woods or you get to spend the time with your family or girlfriend. If you can make all three happen that would be one heck of a birthday bro.

I have been up since 4:30 a.m. this morning. Drilling fast and we still have 2,800 ft. to go. Going to have to take a power nap sometime.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You've come a long way youngin.... I'm glad I was able too be in on watching your growth.... here's hoping for a great day for ya.... Happy Birthday buddy....

badger

*Supporting Member*
You've come a long way youngin.... I'm glad I was able too be in on watching your growth.... here's hoping for a great day for ya.... Happy Birthday buddy....

And grow he has, have you seen the gut on that guy? :smiley_crocodile:

Huck, you are a hell of a young man and we feel privileged to know you. You have a good heart, a good head on your shoulders, and we love ya brother!

Happy Birthday from me and my bride!:pickle:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

And grow he has, have you seen the gut on that guy? :smiley_crocodile:

Huck, you are a hell of a young man and we feel privileged to know you. You have a good heart, a good head on your shoulders, and we love ya brother!

Happy Birthday from me and my bride!:pickle:

I'm with the other old guys.
I wish you a Happy Birthday Huck.

o and if you do anything good, we'll be needing pictures.

Huckleberry Finn

Thanks for the love, fellas.

No big plans, just chilling. Might go move a treestand this afternoon. Dinner with the family tonight.