Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Antler xmas tree

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
My buddy made this tree with 200 antlers. Too cool not to share. d xmas tree.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is a piece of art. Did he find all those sheds? Even more impressive if he did. Still very impressive even if he didn't.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pretty damn cool. Thats a bachelor pad if I've ever seen one. Framed art is deer. Deer and sheds above the fireplace. No furniture and a Christmas tree made of sheds. Lol.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang, what a shed collection! How long did it take him to build it so TOO speak? Btw, thanks for sharing!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That is TOO COOL! How many beverages does it take to place 200 antlers correctly? Classic Christmas Tree right there. Thanks MB!

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Pretty damn cool. Thats a bachelor pad if I've ever seen one. Framed art is deer. Deer and sheds above the fireplace. No furniture and a Christmas tree made of sheds. Lol.

You hit the nail on the head.

He puts on more miles then anyone I know when it comes to shed hunting. He found all of them and has a ton more too.
He even goes out of state to shed hunt. Colorodo for elk and mule deer.

He has a crazy love for sheds.

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I've seen a few pics of antler trees this year and they are awesome! I have a tree in my mancave with all deer/wildlife ornaments but one of these would be the best.