Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What is Santa bringing you for Christmas?

Ricer2231

I will start this off by saying I have been a good little boy and Santa,my better half, is bringing me a new Limbdriver Pro V and a new string stopper for my " new to me" Hoyt Vectrix XT500. So lets hear it guys and gals, hopefully you're not just getting a lump of coal. ;););)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
A baby girl!

I won't be getting anything other than the pistol I'm buying myself. My parents also bought us a Nikon Coolpix P510 camera. With my first kid on her way any day now, I didn't need much this year!

Ricer2231

A baby girl!

I won't be getting anything other than the pistol I'm buying myself. My parents also bought us a Nikon Coolpix P510 camera. With my first kid on her way any day now, I didn't need much this year!

Congratulations Jesse. That is the coolest thing that will be posted in this thread. Absolutely awesome!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hopefully a new bow on order

Whatta you getting? Are you getting serious....lol

My wife and I are not getting each other anything (I'll get her something small) it is for the kids. I am finishing the basement, baby girl due in April, kitchen remodel, and a bath remodel. No need to add spending where it is not needed. We buy what we want within reason.

Hope you all get some Christmas lovin! lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I sold my old quad and got a helluva deal on this one. so, my present is already in the garage.
Hoping to get it muddy on Sunday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354941142.620106.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354941159.188960.jpg

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
How do you like the can Mike?

I'm still hunting a pretty nice buck so hopefully santa will help me out on that...lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
A baby girl!

A Gift from God Himself! Has got to be the best present I've heard of this year!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I made a pretty nice wish list of stuff in sale at Cabela's for Black Friday so hopefully gear & clothes show up under the tree. Nothing major though, just stuff. Maybe I'll look for a smoker on clearance after Christmas.

If I could get anything it would be more time to get out and hunt. Seems to be tough to come by lately with a busy work schedule. Also, if Santa could bring some cold, snow, and ducks to Central OH that would be great.