Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

F you thieves..

epe

Lancaster
I thought getting a camera stolen was bad. Until I went to go on lunch and realized somebody took my car....

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
What the hell?! That is crazy man! I've been the victim of thievery and boy, does it suck. Hope they catch the bastards that did this!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I thought getting a camera stolen was bad. Until I went to go on lunch and realized somebody took my car....

Wow.... Sorry too hear this..... I pulled up too the house ( I left work early too get my sons bow picked up) and when I got out of my S-10 I looked around and didn't see my Z-71 and for a split second I was like holy shit someone stole my truck!!!!! Saw the daughters car in the drive and texted her where's my truck... She had it and didn't tell me..... SO I know that feeling although mine was fleeting..... Hope the insurance company doesn't jack you around especially if they find it trashed..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I was gonna say something smart but stealin your wheels aint cool...i could have asked if you left your purse in the car:D:D:D

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
DANG!!!!!!!! I HATE THIEVES!!!!!! Been there and know what its like to be hit by thieves. I hope you find out what douchebags did and they get what's coming to them.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Getting close to Christmas apparently! Sad thing to happen..the real tragedy is, if they catch them all that will prolly happen. Is a slap on the wrist! Sorry TOO hear this buddy!