Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm like Totally On Facebook now. You Know..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Like IDK.. My BFF told me about this Facebook thing. Its like rly kewl 2 ya know. I told my bff it's da bomb.. N-E-way hit me up on there.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bahahaha... holy shit. I'm laughing my ass off here. I saw the thread title on the main page and I just knew it had to be you that posted it. That's fuggin hilarious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bahahaha... holy shit. I'm laughing my ass off here. I saw the thread title on the main page and I just knew it had to be you that posted it. That's fuggin hilarious.

you laugh but i was about a microsecond from adding your wife as a friend.... Then I realized.. Wait.... I know a Brown... Ohhhhhhh.. Not good... :smiley_crocodile:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
You are a fucker jackahole. I was not going to get on FB because I would be tempted to "friend" another professional in my industry. I got on there to bonertag your dumbass and could not resist sending her a request with a short note. FUCK YOU BASTARD!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You are a fucker jackahole. I was not going to get on FB because I would be tempted to "friend" another professional in my industry. I got on there to bonertag your dumbass and could not resist sending her a request with a short note. FUCK YOU BASTARD!!!

See? SEE?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Why don;t you bastards click on the FConnect icon at the top of TOO.. You can link FB and To.. Itsa bery nicea

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Hopefully it works out for you.. If not.. I'll friend her...