Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

He shows up out of nowhere!!!

droptine76

Medina
I pull my card saturday on my way to the stand. I was going to try and shoot a doe with my gun to get some meat for the winter. I have been running this camera since juy and have had only one shooter ten point on camera and he went missing in late October.

To my surprise when I get home and look through my pics i get 4 pictures of this giant. I dont know what he scores but I think this deer is awsome!!! Needless to say I will be going after him aggressively in the weekends leading up to Christmas. I hate having to work during deer season.

Any thoughts on score?

browtine3.jpgbrowtine2.jpgbrowtines.jpgbrowtine4.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I haven't put a pencil to paper and actually tried to add it all up, but if I were to see him in the field, I'd call him a 160ish deer and feel pretty comfortable with that.

Kaiser878

ohio
uhh yaaa....Thats a giant.... Im saying 170s all day long...huge brows...long beams...g-2 - g4 are all great...Thats a stud

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was going to go conservative and not pencil it up either. I was going to say solid 150's. The above posts reaffirm why I don't offer my guesses anymore. lol

Best of luck with him! He is a stud!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
170's as well for me TOO! Long beams,long brows and everything else along with them. Mass also is at least 32" IMO. STUD! Good luck with him!