Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My "trailcam" pic

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Got this picture while I was up in the tree stand over the weekend. Sometimes interesting people pass through the property. Wait a minute.....kind of resembles CJD3 don't ya think???

Attachments

• 486963_536804259681732_1613398512_n.jpg
    486963_536804259681732_1613398512_n.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like a trespasser. Should have at least fired a warning shot. Oh wait, you were empty handed. lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hahaha.

Yeah, I would get a taller fence to keep the strange ones out.

You ever see these 3 fellers roaming around your property just call the law.

OSShoot019.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't know if I feel more sorry for you or your grandmother. When I met her, she was quite the lady. (I was very impressed with everyone I met that day.) I am leaning towards feeling worse for your grandma. You have only had to deal with them for 20yrs. lmao

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
ya.
ya.
laugh it up...

I'll try and salvage this thread before its TOO late.

During my time home I was able to hunt Wed, Fri, Sat (with my daughter) and Sunday afternoon (in the rain).

I mixed it up and carried different guns each day switching up at lunch. Each has its place in range and usage.

Some hunts were in a tree stand or still hunting.

Other times I hunted the wind and would end the last 45 min. standing in a dead fall watching a "well used trail"

Others I considered long shots from a different stand over a 3 year old, timbered, lowland area.

All but the Remington have taken deer and it was good to carry them again in the woods.
Having BaitsOwnHook out there on Sat was the best of all days!

Last edited: