Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jobs

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well all, I got a job offer in SE Ohio. I have not accepted it yet so I will not say the name of the company.

However I am very happy, I am 22, and graduating from Ohio University this semester. I will be located in Athens if I accept this job. Anyone else around here near my age. I am going to make some local friends!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well guys ill be living right in Athens for this year to live out my lease from school after that ill be moving somewhere, hahaha.

You all said drink some beers, maybe its cause you saw I said I go to OU, but I AM DOWN! hahaha love drinking beer talking deer hunting.

I got a good buddy out near albany you all near there?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Well guys ill be living right in Athens for this year to live out my lease from school after that ill be moving somewhere, hahaha.

You all said drink some beers, maybe its cause you saw I said I go to OU, but I AM DOWN! hahaha love drinking beer talking deer hunting.

I got a good buddy out near albany you all near there?

I'm 2 miles from Albany lol. I'm right between athens and Albany

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Congrats AT, that is fantastic. I wish there were more opportunites down there, I would have never left after OU if I could land something down there!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Every time I travel down to SE Ohio, I think, man I feel bad for these dudes that live down here.... Zanesville specifically.