Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2012/2013 trapping.

Diablo54

Outside
About to start the line! Here we go again.

Boiling and waxing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354289921.478906.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354289986.355637.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354290010.291442.jpg

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
To all the newcomers who didn't get a chance to follow Diablo's trapping thread last year, you are definitely going to want to keep an eye on this thread!

Diablo54

Outside
Yes milo. We acctually set one today with the cross stakes. It looks pretty solid but I'm not sure what a big Yote would do to them.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Yes milo. We acctually set one today with the cross stakes. It looks pretty solid but I'm not sure what a big Yote would do to them.

Can the berkshires be removed? I know they called the disposable.. i grew up in rebar era...

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ok gotcha i was thinking you left them with the cable attached in the ground. I have a couple of field sets in mind and didnt want ti leave the cable in the way for the farmer

Diablo54

Outside
I gotcha. It can be pulled out. Tough to pull one out which is a good thing. Either dig around the Berkshire and use a shovel and get leverage to pull it out or hook it to a four wheeler.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I gotcha. It can be pulled out. Tough to pull one out which is a good thing. Either dig around the Berkshire and use a shovel and get leverage to pull it out or hook it to a four wheeler.

dang kids from the hills prolly never seen a farmerrotflmao thanks taylor

Diablo54

Outside
Had one set worked from behind. Had another with a paw print an inch of of the pan. Only 11 traps out for now. Promised the big farm adjacent to the one I'm on now that I wouldn't set until Monday so I don't ruin any hunting.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Had one set worked from behind. Had another with a paw print an inch of of the pan. Only 11 traps out for now. Promised the big farm adjacent to the one I'm on now that I wouldn't set until Monday so I don't ruin any hunting.

sweet its only a matter of time...after the gut piles disappear and it cools off you will nail them.