Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

F&T's trapping show

Milo

Tatonka guide.
not sure if you guys have seen it or not but there is a new trapping show on the sportsman's channel. I have watch 2 episodes and i like it. Pretty cool stuff. learnt a couple cool tricks last night. i may give some of this a shot again. its been MANY years

Diablo54

Outside
I record them all. Im not a fan of the shows about coyotes or fox. They are not that helpful. Watch them make a set. At the end of the set try use the dirt that is around them to bed the trap. This is ideal. But cannot be done in our neck of the woods. They typically are out west with a sandy soil with little moisture. Here we use all kinds of dirt whether it just be dry dirt from under a barn or peat moss from the store. The coyotes are different and the terrain is different.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
The rat shows i taped were really cool. I like how he boarded them under the ice. We mostly used to conibear in shallow runs so that was a new/ cool pond tip i may use for deep holes.

oakswamper

around Toledo
I record them all. Im not a fan of the shows about coyotes or fox. They are not that helpful. Watch them make a set. At the end of the set try use the dirt that is around them to bed the trap. This is ideal. But cannot be done in our neck of the woods. They typically are out west with a sandy soil with little moisture. Here we use all kinds of dirt whether it just be dry dirt from under a barn or peat moss from the store. The coyotes are different and the terrain is different.

I agree, I haven't seen the show milo is talking about but most of the trapping shows are just teasers so they can sell dvd's