Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone know anything?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just logged on hoping to see something. I am getting kids off to school, yet I am excited as crap to see who shoots one this morning!

Be safe and good luck to all. Truck is warming up and I will be doing my roving road scouting reports for all my buddies in the woods. This doubles as trespasser control. Frost should just about be melted off the windows of the dually by now. lol

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
My view this am

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353935927299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353935927299.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 129
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353935942867.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353935942867.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 112

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I knowd sumptin fo sure but i'm gonna let da hunter tell his tale..im stuck at home with a sick kiddo..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know I put 30 miles on my truck this morning road scouting for the gang. Didn't have to drive 1/2 mile before I saw my first trespasser. Think I better take a quad ride and retrieve my trail camera but I hate to bump deer to the guy. Just pisses me off I mow the guys lawn (field mow 3-4x per year with tractor) in exchange for exclusive permission for myself and my foreman and our kids. Then el dipshitto slides in there during gun season. Owner doesn't live on the property and he is too nice to ever prosecute so it is really just a waste of time to call the law. Law won't do anything unless you are the owner or if you are getting shot at. I went one step better. I called another neighbor with adjoining property. He happens to be our county haz-mat/FEMA/Department of Homeland Security director. Also happens to ride his horses thru his property with his wife and/or take their little dog for walks on their property. I am certain his badge will work just as well when he finds the guy sitting on his property line. I didn't call to get the trespasser evicted. I mainly called the neighbor to let them know to keep the horses in and wear their orange this week. People do stupid things during gun season. I would hate this trespassing idiot to shoot one of my neighbor's horses.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I know my FIL shot a good 8 in PA first thing this morning...had I been hunting PA, it is the stand I would have been in. Instead, I am working away.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
4 does and two nice bucks including the one I put in my trail cam thread with minimal brow tines, it was hard to pass him up.