Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Are you kidding me?!?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
This buck is building a serious love/hate relationship with me. I was able to hunt on 11-18 so I sat on a creek crossing that a nice 140" 9pt had been using and was in there at 6:50 that morning. I knew he was bedded close by and saw deer but never saw him. Then I check my camera by my other stand today and the "bumped buck" was in there a 4:55!!! I would of had a 22 yard chip shot and tons of camera light..... AAAHHHHH this deers driving me nuts! Plus another rut cruiser swung back by.... little busted up but still nice!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
AHHHH... The evils of trail cams. I love the ones where they are standing in front of your stand looking toward the direction you walk in...

...watching you walk in. Had that happen to me several times.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sneaker buggers. Keep at it Rutin!!

Hunted Salt Fork some years ago, was sitting on the ground and had a good buck (Mid 120's) walk down in front of me in the field (tall gassabout hip high) some some guys walking in on a path (tram road) and that buck just layed down and let them pass.... Waited a couple of minutes stood up and walked right over the path they walked in on..... They never had a clue and I got too see him work his sneak on.... Pretty cool.... Too bad I was already tagged out.... With a smaller buck..... :tantrum: :smiley_clap:

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I hear ya, ive seen bucks do the same on public land. Luckily for me I just sat still and let the buck double back to me and I killed him. Going back after this guy tonight.