Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dreaded Black Friday

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Need to run out to Tractor Supply to grab some dog food. Burnt up our 1/2" drive drill and i need it for a job I am working on today. Probably grab one while I am there. I just dread going close to anything retail today. Even TSC is going to be stupid I have a feeling. ugh

The boards look a bit slow this morning. I hope you guys are all out hunting these 20mph winds rather than standing in lines holding your wives' purses. :smiley_crocodile:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I feel for ya having to be a part of the madness. I am lucky today, I had to work and there paying me Overtime today. I came to work at 445 and their was alot of traffic for that time of the morning.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Had to work today, but ran out to Dicks this morning to snoop around. Had something to buy but when I saw the lines, I put it back and hit the road!!! Can't stand waiting in lines.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Went to Bass Pro at 5am. What a zoo. Within 5 minutes, every cart had a smoker in it!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Headed out around 830. TSC was not bad. They said they had some runs, but not terrible. I think the Friday sales and overnight sales helped tone down the rush.

Got what I needed and just a little more. Pallet of salt at $3.33/bag couldn't be passed up. Two bags of dog food. Bought 10 gallons of Shell Rotella T to save $20. Was going to need it anyway. Also bought a drill and 2 masonry bits because I needed them. It is amazing though to see the people in there shopping for Christmas.

Best deal I saw (and somehow avoided) was on a safe. Their big boy wide safe was $699 normally $999. I thought that was a darn good deal. I think I gave $600 for mine and it is probably 12-15" narrower than the one TSC had. I think my fire/flood rating is better, but it was still a good buy IF you needed one.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
my stepson works a wallyworld. he came over for dinner last night and said by the time he clocked off at 4:00 there were alreday people camped out in the isles. Dumbasses.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is the Murano I had to unload. All's I know is those two Victoria Secret bags were my wife's. Boo-yah!

I think she gonna be playing dress up later!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353689713.476551.jpg

Huckleberry Finn

You guys have a Murano now, Cotty?

We went out last night at around 9 and were home by 1. I bought a Black & Decker toaster oven for $20 that was $45...love not paying sales tax too!

Kaiser878

ohio
I think it would be funny to walk into the isle where everyone is waiting and buy the stuff before they can get it half off.. It would be worth it to pay full price just to watch them get pissed!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I think it would be funny to walk into the isle where everyone is waiting and buy the stuff before they can get it half off.. It would be worth it to pay full price just to watch them get pissed!

They have all the sale items on pallets, shrink wrapped so they cant be gotten into. The registers wont recognize the items until the sale begins anyway.