Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My 2009 buck Bruiser

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What a slammer he is! I look forward to the day I have a similar trophy wall or room like yours or Rics. Even if I never do, I look forward to continuing my education of the pursuit/knowledge of whitetail deer to the level you guys are. You two are great buck hunters. Love reading your posts.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Thanks guys! Yeah Ric and I have been deeply blessed by the Lord, when it comes to deer hunting. We put a lot of time in it, just ask our previous girl friends and current wives. Lol. I feel that TIME allowed is the most important key to have success in trophy deer hunting. The Luck that we creat as well, by going on gut decisions TOO! Thanks guys, good luck in your hunting adventures in the future.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Absolutely Badger! Anytime, it's always nice to share the stories with one another. I treasure this time of the season, because Ric and his family are down here for Thanksgiving and a get to spend the week with him. We look back over the years and reminisce on hunts from years past. That's what my wall does for me. Trophies on the wall are only as special if you have someone to share them with. IMO. Thanks for your kind words fellas!