Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanksgiving Pheasant Hunt

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My dad, Kody, Klay, and myself hit the field today with my cousins and a few freinds to hunt some pheasants released at Mingo Sportsman. Kody was able to cash in going 2-2 on his shots reaaching his limit quick. Klay had an assist on Kody's second bird nailing it on the way down. Lol

It was a great time and the boys had fun shooting. Klay fired off about 8 shots without connecting. LMAO! He had fun slinging BB's though.

Kody and Klay walking into the field
0011.jpg

Kody with his first bird
006.jpg

Kody and Klay with Kody's second bird (Klay with the assist)
009.jpg

Kody and Pap enjoying the morning and Kody enjoying the fact that he doesn't have to carry a gun anymore.
011.jpg

Group photo
014.jpg

Gordo

Athens County
Man, that brings me back to the days of going rabbit/pheasant hunting with my dad every thanks giving. Good times that'll never be forgotten.

Looks like you and the fam had a great time! Life is good!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Awesome!!!

I'm still waiting to connect on one of those tasty flying creatures. Great memories right there. I remember going grouse/rabbit hunting with my dad on Thanksgiving while in H.S. and college and the coming home to eat.

Come to think of it I've not successfully shot any feathered creature I hunt yet...grouse, turkey, pheasant or waterfowl....gonna have to fix that.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
0 for 3 with a semi????? Dang Mike ....... :smiley_clap: Gotta give you crap just in case I have the same luck in Feb..... :smiley_coolpeace: Also for the record I'm 1 for 1 this season so far...... :smiley_crocodile: