Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Same to you Ric!! I've been training quite a bit recently for tomorrow's deep fried turkey deliciousness... elastic waistbands are a good thing. :smiley_cooking:

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Buckmaster

Portage
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Good luck in the woods next week TOO. I'll be checking off the boards for a week after today.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Wishing all my TOO brothers (and our lone sister) a very Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be shooting squirrels in the morning and eating myself stupid in the afternoon!!!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll be cooking all day. Can't wait until the kids take over that tradition! :smiley_coolpeace:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving day and enjoy it with the families.... With that being said remmber all the folks in the military especially the ones deployed..... Say a thank you and enjoy your meal......

Me I'm waking up waiting for a couple of my sons buddies too show up and going on our thanksgiving rabbit hunt.... Been doing it for quite some time now, I think they were 13-14 when they started coming with me on the hunt and they're 24 now so yes they still enjoy it.... So do I, always look forward too it.... Just be missing my Son with this being his first Holiday away from the family.... But I'll drop one is his honor then text him a picture lol.....

Huckleberry Finn

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving day and enjoy it with the families.... With that being said remmber all the folks in the military especially the ones deployed..... Say a thank you and enjoy your meal......

Me I'm waking up waiting for a couple of my sons buddies too show up and going on our thanksgiving rabbit hunt.... Been doing it for quite some time now, I think they were 13-14 when they started coming with me on the hunt and they're 24 now so yes they still enjoy it.... So do I, always look forward too it.... Just be missing my Son with this being his first Holiday away from the family.... But I'll drop one is his honor then text him a picture lol.....

Send me a pic too, J! Gonna miss running them - I can remember several Thanksgiving where we got a good dusting of snow and had some great hunts...dang...shoulda driven to Salem tonight and finished my trip tomorrow morning! Shoot straight...did ya get your dog healed up? Which .410 will you be carrying?

(thread officially derailed)