Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check out this Buck!

150plus

A friend of mine sent me this pic. He said it was taken on the back side of Barlow on tick ridge. Has anyone seen this pic or heard about this Buck?

Attachments

• IMG950504.jpg
    IMG950504.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 130

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have SERIOUS doubts about that. It seems like I have seen that pic before and I have plenty of friends/family in that area, yet no one has said anything about it. Just seems far TOO big to be from that area. And for our sake, I hope not!!! But you never know. There are deer that come out of this county every year that amaze me...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have gotten the same pic already over a couple weeks ago. I was told it was still alive and over 200 miles from that area. Fact is we're both prolly wrong and that deer isn't even from this state and has been dead for 5 years! Rotflmao

With cell phones these days things have gotten crazy .......lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Remember the crazy big deer from Iowa a few years back that was living in a city? This deer looks a lot like that.

A girl my wife works with showed her a pic of that giant Amish buck from KY a few years ago and told her it was from down this way. Tracie set her straight, but she didn't want to believe it because her cousin's husband's best friend's nephew killed it. lmao

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I have gotten the same pic already over a couple weeks ago. I was told it was still alive and over 200 miles from that area. Fact is we're both prolly wrong and that deer isn't even from this state and has been dead for 5 years! Rotflmao

With cell phones these days things have gotten crazy .......lol

Did you post it when you received it Ric? I can swear I've seen it on the forum before. Maybe i'm losing my marbles though.