Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

looking for good people to hunt with

dickieg

Im originally from Baltimore roght outside lancaster, but Im the Marine Corps stationed in Jacksonville nc. I try to come home few times a year since its only a 9 hour drive. Since I'm the only waterfowl hunter in my family its hard to find people to hunt with. I was just seeing if anyone needs a hunting partner sometime. If anyone makes it down here ill be more than happy to put you on some birds. My buddies and I are doing alright so far we have gotten Bluebills, buffelheads, blue wingers, woodies, ringnecks, pintails. Thanks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not a bird hunter but glad too see you signed up on TOO.... Welcome and thanks for your sevice Sir.....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First off, welcome to the forum! Stick around and you'll get to know some good dudes that may be able to help you out. I'd lend a hand if I could, but I don't have my own spots right now. The addiction is strong though! Waterfowling get in your blood in a hurry!!!

Good luck this season and thanks for your service!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Welcome to TOO & thanks for your service!! I think we might be able to work something out this season. I'm a little north west from there, but we also venture out towards your direction from time to time. Hopefully we can time a hunt or two during one of your visits back home.