Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

God Bless America

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Some of you probably saw this on my facebook page, but I figured I'd share it anyway.

Only in the USA can you shoot your bow in your backyard while deep frying a turkey! It's great to be back! God bless america.jpg

jeremy44230

Medina County
Right on!!! Just don't miss and hit the vinyl fencing...

Early on in my bow hunting, I missed my target low, that was in my garage and I shot through my lawn mower gas tank! What an idiot!!! Patched it with epoxy and held up real good. Felt like a jackass...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Early on in my bow hunting, I missed my target low, that was in my garage and I shot through my lawn mower gas tank! What an idiot!!! Patched it with epoxy and held up real good. Felt like a jackass...

That's funny right there :smiley_coolpeace: Who was it that shot there bow in the house? If I remember right it ended up in the kitchen cabinet..... rotflmao

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA

Actually I already put one through it back in August. It's base housing so I'm gonna have to fix it before we leave.

Also, when I was in Japan I put one into one of the bay doors in our maintenance bay. ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Actually I already put one through it back in August. It's base housing so I'm gonna have to fix it before we leave.

Also, when I was in Japan I put one into one of the bay doors in our maintenance bay. ;)

Musta been some cheap ass bay doors Chuck..... :smiley_coolpeace: