Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL TSC Muck Boot Sale

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Tractor Supply has ALL Muck boots in stock 30.00 off Starting Thursday and ends Friday..... If anymone was looking at the Muck brand boots may want too stop in and check them out.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice job catching that one. I have one pair dedicated to scouting and recoveries. Try not to go thru any water when scouting. lol

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just got a pair of Mucks before season came in & love them! I'd highly recommend picking up a pair.... picking up a pair of boots that is.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great timing, J! My old faithfull pair of Cabelas rubber boots finally blew out on me while in ND. I might have to swing by TSC tomorrow to see what they've got.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not only do you need to scout ahead of time, but you'll need to hide a pair somewhere in the store to ensure you get the ones you need!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not only do you need to scout ahead of time, but you'll need to hide a pair somewhere in the store to ensure you get the ones you need!!!

You got that right! I just stopped over at TSC quick to take a peak at the selection... They only have two pairs of size 13 Wetlands. Shit, I better get there early...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fugg that, I wear 12s and you know there will only be one pair! Sorry about your luck feller!!! lmao

Actually the TSC in Medina had like 10 frickin pairs of size 12. I noticed the Mucks fit a bit more snug than most other boots, though.

You wear a size 13? Dang brotha

It's not all that it's cracked up to be. Finding shoes and boots is a pain in the ass, and chicks are always nagging at you, "Ouch, take your time... It hurts..." :smiley_depressive:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Actually the TSC in Medina had like 10 frickin pairs of size 12. I noticed the Mucks fit a bit more snug than most other boots, though.

It's not all that it's cracked up to be. Finding shoes and boots is a pain in the ass, and chicks are always nagging at you, "Ouch, take your time... It hurts..." :smiley_depressive[/B]:

Was that before or after the accident????? rotflmao Sorry buddy I had too do it lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lmao Oh, J...

---

It seems like in boots I almost always wear a size smaller than what I wear in regular shoes. I typically wear a 13 or 14 in tennis shoes, but my boots and waders are usually size 12. Today when I tried on the Muck Wetlands, they fit much more like shoes than boots. The 13s were definitely the right fit for me.

Huckleberry Finn

It's not all that it's cracked up to be. Finding shoes and boots is a pain in the ass, and chicks are always nagging at you, "Ouch, take your time... It hurts..." :smiley_depressive:

I wear a 13 in most everything but my rubber boots are 14's... ;)