Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fugg Urban, Fugg osu

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol Red!

It outta be a very good game! Hope we destroy your maize and blue though! Rotflmao

Let "The Game" begin!

GO BUCKS!!!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
6177ToastMichiganFramed.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't start this shit already. An OSU graduate was giving me shit last night and he wouldn't budge...I paid for the pizza and all was good.

If two OSU fans get divorced are they still brother and sister?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Q: Do you know why the University of Michigan football team should change its name to the "Opossums"?
A: Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Still brother and sister and still better off than being a Wolverine! :smiley_clap:

Hail, hail to Michigan, the cesspool of the world!!!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I am just concerned....if your already saying fugg urban and OSU what are you gonna be able to say after mi gets beat. You needed to start with lesser profanity and saved yourself something to work up too . .

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Q: What's the difference between a University of Michigan fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco chase?
A: On the University of Michigan campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.

A University of Michigan fan walks into a doctor's office and removes his hat to reveal a frog sitting on his head. The doctor asks, "How can I help you?" The frog replies, "I was wondering if you could help me get this wart off my ass "

Two University of Michigan fans were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk licking and cleaning his groin like dogs do. The first University of Michigan fan says to the second, "Boy, I wish I could do that." The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it." The first University of Michigan fan asks, "Why not?" The second University of Michigan fan replies, "Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me."

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, “Wanna hear a Buckeye joke?” The guy replies, “Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6′ tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6’2″, 225 lbs., and he is an Ohio State graduate. The guy right next to him is 6’5″, 250lbs., and he is also an Ohio State graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?” The first guy says, “No, not if I’m going to have to explain it three times.”

It was reported that the Ohio Football Coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing 40 players for the Michigan game …the rest of the players will have to dress them selves.

Did you hear that the Ohio State University library burned to the ground? All five books in the library were completely destroyed and the football team is really upset by the fire; they hadn’t colored in two of the books yet.

Q: What does the average Ohio State University student get on his SAT? A: Drool.

Q: How do you get an Ohio State Graduate off your front porch? A: Pay him for the pizza.

Q: What did the OSU grad say to the Michigan grad? A: “Welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order please?”

Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games? A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.” But, I’m a OSU graduate,” the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you how”.

Two Ohio State football players were hootin’ and hollerin’ while partying on campus when a bartender asked them why they were celebrating. The smart one said proudly that they had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took them two months. “Two months?!” exclaimed the bartender. The Buckeye proudly replied, “Yeah, the box said 4 – 6 years!”

A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.

A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: “Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man.” The little boy asked his mother, “Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?”

Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie’s lamp. “Who disturbs me?” asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. “You will each get one wish,” said the genie. Jim offers to go first. “I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!” The genie grants the wish to Jim and his is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he’ll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, “Fill it with water.”

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hahahahahahaha, I friggin love it! Bring it on fellas!

How many of the Michigan fans on here will be watching the game versus hunting? I know a few Buckeye fans here that will be watching the game because well....................

...........Lord I apologize!

Just kidding guys! Hey Jesse, if you wanna come over to our deer camp on Saturday to watch the game with us you're welcome buddy. Cold beer and backstraps baby!!!!!!!!!!