Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

fuggin patriots

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I dont mean to sound pissy, I'm sure it sounds that way though. lol

Is anybody else tired of seeing the patriots run the score up? They can say all day long that they are just playing, bullchit! a team that has any kind of sportsman ship would just run the ball and run out the clock once they have a big lead. OH NO!!! not these dbags. Keep throwing bombs, keep scoring!!

i understand, keep scoring till the other team stops you, but how about pulling some starters, and letting the second and third team get some reps.

epe

Lancaster
Nope, you just sound pissy.. lol.. You play to win the game.. Stop the other damn team.. That's why I like Urban style over Tressel ball..

whack

I don't want to start an arguement but I like it (just hate that it's the pats lol) look lil perspective I played for a college that prior to my classes arrival had the longest losing streak in the nation. They had been beaten and abused for years and my first year there it happened to our team. We improved dramatically in the next three years and we were the ones putting the beat downs on .... Till halftime. Then starters get yanked and let the score even up a little. It Fuggen sucked!!! No one took it easy on us when we sucked I thought it only fair we returned the favor. I became a firm believer in its the other teams job to hold the score down. They don't like it do something about it. They got to play every snap just like we did what they did with that opportunity was up to them. When I played in the arena league we played whistle to whistle let the score turn out however it does. I liked it.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
As long as you're not running trick plays and such, I have no problem with it. If another team cant stop your basic sets, then they deserve it. Plus, the Pats had 2 pick 6's and a punt return for TD which ran up the score. If the other team wanted Mercy, they would quit throwing, pull starters, and run the ball and probably get the same in return

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
As long as you're not running trick plays and such, I have no problem with it. If another team cant stop your basic sets, then they deserve it. Plus, the Pats had 2 pick 6's and a punt return for TD which ran up the score. If the other team wanted Mercy, they would quit throwing, pull starters, and run the ball and probably get the same in return

Yep, when the losing team has had enough they should throw up the white flag first.