Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check These Links Out.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
its prolly one of those "blue waffle" deals.

Ahhh god... nightmares revisited.

I hate it... I'm a fan of middle aged chicks myself. Had one for 3 years. They be crazier than, well, anything.... As much as I like em, I stay far far away... I looked, X'd out, don't wanna feed the sickness!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I always liked the younger women until I realized I was not married to one anymore. Now that we are old enough to be the parents of the girls I used to oogle at, I find myself enjoying looking at middle aged ladies that have aged well or kept themselves up. Guess that means I am getting older. Yuck.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Hah Phil, that's how i can tell I'm getting older! Well, one of the ways.... Girls I used to be like, meh, whatever, gimme them older ladies! I now find myself going oooohhhhh, tight sweet ........ lol Yep, The dreaded "dude you're finally starting to get old" years are about upon me.

badger

*Supporting Member*
I may be getting more mature, but I'm far from old. Do I like em older, yes. Do I like em younger, yes. I just like em! I still like to sample the field so to say......:smiley_bril: Let's just say I'm blessed!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
they all look like sluts, which is fine with me.
a couple look like slutty dudes in drag. which isnt fine with me!

just sayin

Last edited: