Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Switching it up tomorrow...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
..and taking my 6 year old out in the blind with me tomorrow night. This will be her first time with me really hunting.

Didn't hunt at all today as I had a job to finish this morning and family obligations tonight. Anything, I mean anything brown comes out into the field I am going TOO shoot. Spike, BB, 120" year and a half....doesn't matter. I'll take some good ju-ju.

Huckleberry Finn

Good luck Beener - I FINALLY saw deer today. Had a nice shooter drop into the woods and make a scrape (could hear him pissin') and then came up into the cut corn. No shot, but a deer well worth shooting if I had the chance. After I lowered my bow down, a doe and yearling came thru...had it been light, I could have taken a shot at the yearling (and would have even with the bigger momma out in the field, or else my $15 tag is wasted). So they are finally moving in this neck of the woods...heard 6 shots in the last 2 hours....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
"Let me be clear" (actually punched myself in the junk after typing that :) )

I will be hunting and she is just observing.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It doesn't matter if she is hunting or you are. Good for you for taking her out with you. Any time with Daddy is special to her at that age. Enjoy it and make some memories with her buddy.

oakswamper

around Toledo
My daughters talk about two things a lot, one is helping me kill pigs (oldest talks about pullin pigs nuts lol) and huntin with me. enjoy it, that was some of the best times with my girls and they never forget

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
She is out with me. Eating an apple and sounding like a cow chewing it's cud.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353272976096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353272976096.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 88