Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Ohio Based Hunting Show

OHsneaky1

Guys/Gals. I know this is my first post. And some may frown upon this but I was sent here from Archerytalk.com.

My friends and I have been filming for a few different companies over the past few years and decided to branch out and do our own thing. We are not trying to "make it big" or "get rich". We simply love filming. We are a small group and are going to keep it that way. No dedicated camera men and no sponsor plugs. EVER. We will not be seeking TV networks as they are astronomical in price. And we are not wealthy. Our show will be web based and all episodes will be free. Our sponsors will be promted by seperate segments showing why we use them and why we like them. Not during the actual hunt. We feel that you can see what we are using without having to tell you 100 times during and after the kill. 2012 has been good to us so far as we have harvested 3 great Ohio Bucks and several does.

Our website is in works and should be complete in December. For now you can check us out on Facebook. We have lots of great Ohio bucks on our page both from Private and Public grounds. Click the "like" button if you would like to follow us. We really appreciate all the support. And good luck to everyone this season.

Moment of Truth Outdoors

motoutdoors.com

us.jpgben and i.jpgandrea.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
We generally frown upon posts like this because we are a website of participation and generally people who come here and make a first post like this are really only here for self promotion. That is not the medium we care to portray. I'm not sure if your post will stick around as we self monitor generally but I will welcome you regardless and hope that your here to participate and make this site better as opposed to the latter remarks I made. I suggest a formal introduction is in order and tell us about your self and the business stuff will come in time and will be easier to swallow per se.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Guys/Gals. I know this is my first post. And some may frown upon this

that is typically the case. but as Milo said, stick around, contribute to the forum and you will be well recieved. if you are here just to pimp your show, you wont get much support.

welcome to TOO. I hope you like it here.

nice bucks by the way.

OHsneaky1

I've been an Active member of Archery Talk for 4 years. I'll be around for as long as you'll have me.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I've been an Active member of Archery Talk for 4 years. I'll be around for as long as you'll have me.

Well then that's a great start. We pride ourselves in taking care of our members and all becoming better hunters. We would much rather have 20 participating and engaging member the 200 half ass part timers. We are here to support each other, celebrate each others successes and pick up each other in failures. We have spirited debates at times, and there are lines but you will be respected if you equally provide that mutual respect. This truly Is a website of membes and not a website with members. Hope you like the place and consider supporting this place in the future. The lights are kept on by members not advertisers.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well spoken on both sides. Like Milo said, you are more than welcome but. . . . please don't make it a one way street. Stick around and enjoy the fun we have!

You seem reasonable and I am sure you understand. We look forward to your contributions. You have some mighty fine bucks. Congratulations on your Ohio success.

OHsneaky1

Well i'm glad to see i'm not hated and that yall havent started cursing Moment of Truth just yet. I'm just glad to see a good forum about Ohio. The rut for us seemed to peak from the 9th-15th this year. It's still going on. But the areas we hunt was right in that window. My buddy and myself killed the bucks in the picture on back to back dates Nov7-8th. Both grunted in. And I must say. Both were good footage. We have had a killer season so far. And it's not over yet.

Also, We are in Meigs and Jackson counties.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very good stuff man! Just stick around and contribute and you'll find this place is the best. Congrats on your bucks!

OHsneaky1

Thanks. I'll stick around. And i'll tell the other guys to come contribute as well. All of them are AT members.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I laid down some good footage (if freehand from 5-600yds away zoomed way out as a diesel engine vibrates is good lol) on Thursday. Biggest buck I have seen on the hoof this season. He was in the middle of a field with a young doe. I would say it is still going on but the chasing may not be as heavy. Give it a few days and that could change. Once the majority of the does are breed on the first round I think we should see a pretty decent "second rut" as well this year. Sure seems a lot of guys have witnessed intense rut activity. Glad you have had a good season.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks. I'll stick around. And i'll tell the other guys to come contribute as well. All of them are AT members.

Tell them pull up a chair and fasten their seatbelt and enjoy the ride..... Well that is as long as they meet the height requirement..... :smiley_clap:

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Tell them pull up a chair and fasten their seatbelt and enjoy the ride..... Well that is as long as they meet the height requirement..... :smiley_clap:

Uh oh, I might be in trouble. :smiley_chinrub:

Welcome, Sneak. (Ok, my name for ya! lol)

OHsneaky1

Yeah I can Handle that. I do have one guy who is vertically challenged. I'll buy him some stilts. Yeah i think this coming week before gun will be HOT. Usually is.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO, sneaky. I think you'll fit in just fine here.

How do you like that new Predator hoody? I've been thinking about getting one...