Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cold Mornings

Huckleberry Finn

weather 11 16.jpg

..will lead to cold days..

Hey, JBrown, think it's time to pull out the good stuff yet?

predator bibs.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ha! I only got to wear my Predator bibs 4 days last year...maybe 5. I'll wear them tomorrow with nothing but boxers underneath and sweat.

Them fuggin predator bibs are WARM! Almost too warm actually. That's part of the reason I sold mine... I just got too hot wearing them.

I haven't busted out the fleece suit yet. Still rocking the High Plains suit. I'm having to layer up pretty good, though, so the fleece will be right around the corner I think. lol

Huckleberry Finn

Them fuggin predator bibs are WARM! Almost too warm actually. That's part of the reason I sold mine... I just got too hot wearing them.

I haven't busted out the fleece suit yet. Still rocking the High Plains suit. I'm having to layer up pretty good, though, so the fleece will be right around the corner I think. lol

You layer up, add more, add more, and then boom, go back to wearing shorts under those puppys!

What did you end up gettin instead? Forgot you got rid of the bibs

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You layer up, add more, add more, and then boom, go back to wearing shorts under those puppys!

What did you end up gettin instead? Forgot you got rid of the bibs

Replaced my fleece jacket and pants with a new set... bumped up one size. And I bought a set of the new Predator High Plains jacket and pants. The high plains stuff is not as windproof as the fleece IMO, but it is waterproof and that saved my butt a couple times already this season.