Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Member to Ohio Outdoors. Ohio 8pt Iowa 9pt.

Bigpess51

Findlay
I was told to join this forum by ImpalaSSpeed96 on Archerytalk so here i am introducing myself! I prefer to bowhunt but will bust out the bangstick and smokepole a few times a year! I've been pretty fortunate this year. I was able to harvest my Ohio 8pt on 11/2/12 at about 6:30 pm. I then headed to Iowa in pursuit of a few giants. I was able to score on 11/11/2012 in the last 30 minutes of the last day of my hunt at about 10:30 a.m.. I've also harvested 2 does with my bow this year. Great Year. Good luck this year everyone!

Iowa.jpgRyan 2012 Buck.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, looks like your season been really good too you so far.... Pull up a chair and enjoy....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice work! And welcome to TOO!! :smiley_cheers: It's a lot different here than other places, much like a deer camp away from deer camp. Enjoy.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on a fine season thus far and welcome to TOO! Gotta love that Predator Fleece! :smiley_bril:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to TOO. Congrats on the bucks and does so far this year. I'm rather new myself but I must say there is a bunch of good guys here on TOO.
Frank