Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Craziness...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Hook Sr. is on the right as a 3.5 year old on the far east side of a 270 acre farm. Hook Jr. is on the far west side of the same far this year. Hook Sr. was killed last year. Brothers? Father/Son? Cousins?

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I highly doubt he grew that much in one year. He could be one of the 8pts. I video taped in October last year from Jumanji.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You need to get some videos up son. Especially the Jumanji series of vids. I'm headed that way tonight BTW. If you wanna meet up and watch fields, let me know...

Uploading video on my country internet takes some serious time. I will throw something together sometime. If you are coming out this evening, get ahold of me and we will meet up and do some glassing.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
:smiley_blink:

He needs the womans touch every once in awhile. He says that when he heads down to hunt with you that he prefers the extra manly hands, so don't disappoint him. :smiley_breakdance::D

Got it covered! Already arranged for Fluteman to guide him one afternoon!!! :D Just remember, it's no coincidence that mid-day handy rhymes with Randy!!