Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IKS threads

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah they drag out and leave us all hanging and wondering that aren't in the loop but at least they're proof that a TOOzer had a close encounter and painted an arrow. The suspense of who,what and where builds but I would love to see more of them in the near future. I'm predicting a few by the end of the weekend on some nice deerz. Good luck TOOzers!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao! I was thinking that the other day as I stared off into the skyline. How cool would it be if you heard a cannon go off and a pic of the fallen deer popped up?

Cheesy, I know...

Rotflmao, you know sumptin'? You and Ron are on to something!

Picture a hunter that has two target bucks on TC and he's really pumped for the season. He is awaken during a dead sleep in the predawn hours before his first rut hunting vacation day. Then, BOOM.....target buck number 2 image flashes across the far bedroom wall with .....Roadkill, 2:37am....then vanishes. He utters Some profanities and tries to get back to sleep. Finally his alarm goes off and as he's stumbling around in the shower with soap running in his eyes and he hears, BOOM again! He blurts out, SON of a Bitch..........target buck number 1 flashes across the ceiling of shower and it reads,"poached...5:15am...then it fades away! He's standing there in shock staring off into the steamed up room wondering what to do! He steps out of the shower,towels off and climbs back in his nice warm bed next to his wife and awakens her from a deep sleep cuz since he ain't hunting this morning he's gonna try and get some, then BOOM...he's seeing stars!!!

It would suck if we knew but wouldn't we get more sleep anyway?!? Lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
rotflmao, you know sumptin'? You and ron are on to something!

Picture a hunter that has two target bucks on tc and he's really pumped for the season. He is awaken during a dead sleep in the predawn hours before his first rut hunting vacation day. Then, boom.....target buck number 2 image flashes across the far bedroom wall with .....roadkill, 2:37am....then vanishes. He utters some profanities and tries to get back to sleep. Finally his alarm goes off and as he's stumbling around in the shower with soap running in his eyes and he hears, boom again! He blurts out, son of a bitch..........target buck number 1 flashes across the ceiling of shower and it reads,"poached...5:15am...then it fades away! He's standing there in shock staring off into the steamed up room wondering what to do! He steps out of the shower,towels off and climbs back in his nice warm bed next to his wife and awakens her from a deep sleep cuz since he ain't hunting this morning he's gonna try and get some, then boom...he's seeing stars!!!

lmfao!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Rotflmao, you know sumptin'? You and Ron are on to something!

Picture a hunter that has two target bucks on TC and he's really pumped for the season. He is awaken during a dead sleep in the predawn hours before his first rut hunting vacation day. Then, BOOM.....target buck number 2 image flashes across the far bedroom wall with .....Roadkill, 2:37am....then vanishes. He utters Some profanities and tries to get back to sleep. Finally his alarm goes off and as he's stumbling around in the shower with soap running in his eyes and he hears, BOOM again! He blurts out, SON of a Bitch..........target buck number 1 flashes across the ceiling of shower and it reads,"poached...5:15am...then it fades away! He's standing there in shock staring off into the steamed up room wondering what to do! He steps out of the shower,towels off and climbs back in his nice warm bed next to his wife and awakens her from a deep sleep cuz since he ain't hunting this morning he's gonna try and get some, then BOOM...he's seeing stars!!!

Yer a mess Ric!rotflmao That's funny stuff right there!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'll have to say I enjoy the threads........until they run too long.:smiley_clap:

But I'll also say their a lot more fun when you know who it was.rotflmao