Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Israel doesn't play

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Fire a rocket in to Israel, expect a visit from the IAF.

[video=youtube;wxeYCDA_iPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeYCDA_iPs&feature=g-all-u[/video]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hope they pound the shit out of the palestinians..... Can't sit there lobbing shit at them for weeks and not expect retaliation.... Then whine because they attacked you??? Friggin rediculous.....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If I were them I would skip our approval/support and do what needs done. I am sure they are close to that anyway.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
They'll do what they have to do and ask for forgiveness if they don't get permission.

Our government is trying to play both sides. They(Obama and the Democrats) can't ignore the Jewish voters but our Dear Leader doesn't want to offend his Muslim brothers.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dear Leader - lmao sharp stuff there

What we as Americans don't understand is the underlying history and deep mistrust/hatred some other peoples/countries have for each other.
Take over Europe or Pearl Harbor us, we'll come and stomp you then Marshall Plan your ass, forgive and forget.
The Jews and the Arabs - they really really fuggin HATE each other. With a deep, bred-in, unrelenting fuggin hatred that we can't even fathom or comprehend.
I mean it's a hatred that goes beyond anything we understand. It's unexplainable. Don't think it can be fixed either.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Remember the Muslim Brotherhood is just a secular organization...Hisham Y. Altalib visits the White House all the time with others of the Brotherhood. How is that whole Egypt thing working out...Arab Spring ;)

I don't think Obama wants to see Americans or Israelis die but he wants everyone to leave his "Brothers" alone. They have played him since he was a child starting with Frank Marshall Davis. Live a lie long enough and you believe it.