Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1100 LT Remington 20 gauge slug barrel ...$415.95

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Went to Cabelas and they don't have em and decided to go straight to the man and checked out their website. I can get a 12 gauge for a little over 200 bucks but over 400 for a 20 gauge is just plain robbery! Does anyone have any suggestions as TOO where I can get one. The 20 gauge 1100 LT I want to buy a slug barrel for has a 2 and 3/4" chamber. I was hoping it came in a cantilever barrel but they don't.

Thanks

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Ben! haha

I checked out the web site Milo found and can get one there for $394.00 out the door. It was 375 before taxes. Midway has them for 384 so's it looks like if I want one it'll cost me nearly 400 bucks! Yikes!

I'll prolly break down and eventually get one cuz I'd really like to set my girls up with a great deer hunting shotgun. Might do it after Christmas though.

Thanks for the help fellers!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just a thought. PM or text J and see what he gave for his Savage 220. Not sure, but I think Milo has one or at least talked about getting one as well. For $400 in a 20g for the girls, you might be just as well with a new Savage. Downside being, the 1100 would reduce some of the recoil where the bolt probably won't.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Don't ever sell that gun. I have one in 20 ga. also. Took it in once to get an O-Ring put in and was offered a mint for it on the spot. I think you should get the hastings barrel and let me know how it shoots though....rotflmao

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ric...my 220 is redonkulous on accuracy...I think your girls would like it..for the same money too.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ric...my 220 is redonkulous on accuracy...I think your girls would like it..for the same money too.

X2.... very accurate and recoils not bad at all.... now my old bolt action 12 ga was a completely different story....

Adding a scope (depending what you get) will add too the cost.... unless you already have one then disregard .....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm still in the market for a 20 ga. 1100 LT. :smiley_coolpeace:

Lol, sorry Ben. This gun I bought brand new back in the mid to late 90's. Dont believe its ever been fired yet! Dang! Anyway, I want to find a slug barrel and turn it into a great deer killer for my girls and pass it on TOO one of them. The other one gets my Winchester 9410 shotgun. Love that thing! That little lever action holds up to 10 shells but only the 2.5" shells.

TurkeyFizz

x2.... Very accurate and recoils not bad at all.... Now my old bolt action 12 ga was a completely different story....

Adding a scope (depending what you get) will add too the cost.... Unless you already have one then disregard .....

x3 accurite!