Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wrong Stand!!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well yesterday was probably the most exciting hunt ive had all year based on my last thread x2. BUT..... I wanted to sit in a new stand and talked myself out of it in fear of bumping the deer out of this tiny woodlot. So my plan was to hunt a creek bottom in the morning and go sit in this woodlot at noon. Well I went to check the camera and as soon as I stepped in the woods it blew up!!!! I ran out to see what it was and heres what was laying in there. 3 Bucks on a hot doe..... My season just cant get on track. Jesse thought the deer gods hated him.... thats nothing compared to my year, with all the theft, tresspassers, and now this!

The bucks came in at 8!!! so I had 2 hours of quite time before they got there, ate at 9:30 & 11:30 too!

SOOO Sleepy.... from chasin tail!

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a big kick in the nuts right there. It's always going to be this way at least that's what I keep telling myself lol. No matter where you are they will be where you wanted to be but didn't lol.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
That's a big kick in the nuts right there. It's always going to be this way at least that's what I keep telling myself lol. No matter where you are they will be where you wanted to be but didn't lol.

Exactly!

Keep after it, Rutin!