Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video of Last Night's Droptine Buck

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Got a chance this afternoon to upload the entire video. It looks best when viewed in 1080p. Kicking myself in the butt for not taking off the Polarized Filter last night before I went out. I believe the video would have turned out a little brighter. It's hard to see on a small monitor, but when that buck is working the scrape, if you look real hard to the left of him, you can see my trail camera on a stake. I ranged it today, and that buck was out at 360 yards. Can't complain about the video from that distance.

[video=youtube;9ixPI13MD1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixPI13MD1U&feature=share&list=UUWjI25PLyP mhxBQAVZkLMIA[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He is freakin' awesome! He is one of those bucks that the score doesn't mean a hill of beans to me. (He may score well, I have no idea. Just sayin', who cares. He is a beaut.) I LOVE that drop! Best of luck getting your tag on him Greg. Excellent video as well!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
That dude is a big! Can't wait to film you laying the smack down tomorrow!!

Hope tonight wasn't an indication of what's in store for the weekend. Didn't see a single deer out in a field period this evening!

He is freakin' awesome! He is one of those bucks that the score doesn't mean a hill of beans to me. (He may score well, I have no idea. Just sayin', who cares. He is a beaut.) I LOVE that drop! Best of luck getting your tag on him Greg. Excellent video as well!

Thanks Phil. In all honesty, I kinda figure this deer was just passing through, but then again, it is the rut, and he could be back.

I watched the video several times over today. From what I can tell, he is a 12pt, and I estimated him scoring somewhere between 145-150.

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
That is a cool video Greg. Its starting to heat up in my area a bit and it looks like your chance is coming soon. Good luck and if you need any dragging help Im off most of the day friday.