Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Large Marge

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
More story later. Short version: missed the alarm. Got out after light. Low hopes. Fog helped slow travels back to bed. Sitting around 8am and thinking I was just enjoying the morning. Saw a doe. Cool! Saw a set of fawns. Cool. Worked my way as planned for a morning hunt in this stand. Cool! Not a clue I was there. Momma came in and walked thru at 30ish yds. Had ranged 30 and 35yd marks. She was in between. Should have stopped her but didn't. Hit a bit high and far back. Watched her run. Then slowed to a hurt walk for 150yds or so and bed. Cool! Binos found arrow covered. Binos and video camera saw blood coming out of her. Cool! Went after her 3hrs later. Here she is.

View attachment 11099View attachment 11100View attachment 11101View attachment 11102View attachment 11103 uploadfromtaptalk1352404422813.jpg

I am mad I didn't take a pic of the liver. I anticipated single lung hugh and liver. Just caught the lung and center punched the liver. End result: nanny doe down.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So besides your chocolate cravings, you like em large as well?

Way to represent Phil!:smiley_clap:

Umm. . . no. I like the white chocolate in small-medium portions generally. Well played though Badger!

I uploaded from phone. I can only see one picture on the laptop. Is this what everyone else sees too?

Last edited: