Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer hunters widow.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
All you guys sitting in stands this week not catching hell take note. Heck. Even if you are catching hell.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352399615.550426.jpg

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
HA! I turned the strouds run thing into a 4dayer with me leaving on Wed night - Thurs morning she got a bouquet of a dozen delivered at work with the card exposed proclaiming her the "Best Wife in the World"....made all the other women jealous and she was star for a day....killed sweetest day ANd the deerhunt with one shot....best $$$ I've spent lately.

I'm smoove like Jack

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hahaha. I was going to ask all those guys at strouds if they caught crap on sweetest day. Luckily my gf thinks like I do and it's a hallmark holiday.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Hahaha. I was going to ask all those guys at strouds if they caught crap on sweetest day. Luckily my gf thinks like I do and it's a hallmark holiday.

Me and my dad were on the lake catching saugeye about 6pm on sweetest day, my wife texts me from the cabin and says "happy sweetest day", my dad and I just look at each other like "oh shit". LOL

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I put the nix to the Sweetest Day bullshit after the first year it came out. Had no clue it was that weekend and neither did my wife I bet! She agrees on the Hallmark Holiday BS...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The wife and I are on the same page on seetest day as well..... You can keep it and all the bs that goes along.... Never celebrated it and not about too now..... I will send flowers on occasion but usually when I'm on the road for a while.....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Our first date was on sweetest day, i'm not allowed to forget it. No I didn't get any kind of shit about strouds though, I sent her a couple texts and she was happy knowing I didn't forget .... Again.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mine was a bit upset because I headed to Rick and Diane's and never bothered to call or text to let her know I made it in safely. Oops. I fixed that one. Told her the company checkbook was sitting on the kitchen table. I said "Just write yourself a check." I told her how much to write it for and she seemed plenty satisfied. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't happen very often. However, the majority of it was for Christmas shopping. She has been informed she will not get another nickle out of me for Christmas. lol