Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Combat Beards

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I dont know. No one tells me anything anymore....:smiley_arrogant:

Tom and I aren't allowed too have them so what's the scoop???? Although I haven't shaved since the 25th but I can't grow one so it's the mange looking thing going until I turned it into a goatee.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah but they're screwed four ways from Sunday if someone pops cs, nerve, or blister. That mask won't seal. Lol. But who would have think growing a beard in a war was directly related to actin more a badass. (sarcasm) nice to see the army moving off their "traditions".

On a side note unused to hate that. "tradition". Why do we do PT at 6 am. Can't we do this stuff after work at say 5pm. "Revelry is an army tradition Sargent." huh. Don't mean it makes no damn sense. Why do we do pushups, situps, and a two mile run to test out physical combat effectiveness. You're not going to see me on a battlefield doing situps. How about an obstacle course. Better than the Air ForceI guess. Stupid stationary bike test. Lmao. Yet to see one of them on the news at basrah air base. Tradition. Pffftt

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bikes been gone for years Joe, we have the push ups, sit up and 1.5 mile rune.... One minute too do as many pushups you can and the same for the crunches.... We're hi-tec now.... rotflmao