Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally back on TOO!!!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Hi Guys!

I haven't been on for LONG TIME!!!! I accepted a new job closer to my home. It had new responsiblilities that I knew would take up my time. So I committed to making myself prepared. (Still got my butt kicked and my ego flattened lol) Finally Football season is over for me and it's time to dust off the clothes and get out in the field. I missed the daily interaction of TOO and feel overwhelmed by the amount of information I have missed since I was last on here. Hope all is well with every one and your all tagged out!!

Let the good times roll!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Welcome back Tree Monkey, glad to hear you are going to get some time afield! Best of luck out there and enjoy catching up on all the madness around here!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Thanks guys! It's a good feeling knowing that I am back on here. Jesse I just saw pics of your pig of a deer!! Freaking awesome man! Congrats on him and a baby??? I just scanned the writing. I plan to read that story tonight with a few ice cold brews! Thanks for sharing your story!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Funny u say that xbowguy.....might be posting a toothless smile if my 5 yr old daughter let's me pull her tooth thats just hanging by skin....thats the best smile pic i can post