Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Roscoby Riser cam buck kill!

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
[video=youtube;7ohWwfIRZtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ohWwfIRZtE[/video]

Using my Roscoby Riser Cam for the buck I killed. I know its not the best film quality but for a stabilizer camera with low light I thought it turned out okay. After the shot I was TOO excited and left my bow pointing at the ground so I didn't film when the buck dropped. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That is just neat. I have a Cam Lid camera I was mounting this year but the thing won't work this year.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I haven't used mine all year. Just hasn't worked since last year. I haven't messed with it to try to fix it. That is awesome that you got it on video, good or bad video. It doesn't matter. ANY footage, is better than no footage. My opinion: That is pretty good video up until the point you draw back. Same thing I experienced with my Riser Cam. Congrats again though alphamax!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Very cool video. I think that could be used as a good tool for your shot. I couldn't help but notice how much the c moved to the right after the shot, almost pole you torqued the bow. I realize a 1/8" of moment at the grip could look like a lot of movement out at the end of the cam. Just thinking out loud I guess.

Very cool and thanks for sharing.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Very cool video. I think that could be used as a good tool for your shot. I couldn't help but notice how much the c moved to the right after the shot, almost pole you torqued the bow. I realize a 1/8" of moment at the grip could look like a lot of movement out at the end of the cam. Just thinking out loud I guess.

Very cool and thanks for sharing.

I thought the exact same thing, but dead deer must mean his shooting technique isn't that bad lol.