Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Geez

Big H

Medina
Waiting for Jesse's story is almost as bad as those "I know something" threads.................... Out with it already!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Waiting for Jesse's story is almost as bad as those "I know something" threads.................... Out with it already!!

Ain't that the truth!!! I'm jacked because he really goes into detail and does a great job with his posts. It won't happen till morning but I'll bet the house it's going to be a great write up and well with the wait! Guaranteed!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I suppose I could be short and sweet, but that won't be as fun to read when I'm old and unable to hunt. I take my time and do it right now because I know these will be the stories I'll want to hear again when my days are numbered. Besides, I'm sure you like books with pictures and there are plenty of pictures for the people who can't read! lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I suppose I could be short and sweet, but that won't be as fun to read when I'm old and unable to hunt. I take my time and do it right now because I know these will be the stories I'll want to hear again when my days are numbered. Besides, I'm sure you like books with pictures and there are plenty of pictures for the people who can't read! lmao

Shooooo. Thought I was screwed there for a minute.